In this informative mastermind highlight interview, you’ll learn all about the power a mastermind holds and what is possible when women join forces and support each other.
You will learn how the Savvy Success Masterminds will help you to:
- Achieve new and energized focus to keep your business intact
- Knowledge sharing and perspective learning from other women entrepreneurs
- Clarity and the right push to scale your business
- Encouragement and motivation to get things done
- Double your income potential
- Client profiling and target strategies
- Strategies and the energy to achieve optimum results
- Accountability and fulfillment
- Clarity on client messaging and revenue goals
- Setting the right priorities
- Networking and resource sharing to boost results
- Better income planning and goal achievements
- Develop valuable connections and build your own community with support
- Access to contacts and meaningful collaborations
- Connections with diverse networks and business expansion
- Find business solutions at new level
As founder of Thrive by Food, a functional diagnostic nutrition, and health coaching practice, Kristin Thomas spreads her message of natural digestive health through group programs, live international events, one-on-one coaching, blogs and podcast appearances. If you need a place to start, sign up for her FREE Gut Healing Recipe Guide and design a plan to begin healing your gut.
Sign up for Kristin’s Love Your Gut Program here
About Nicole Guilmartin:
David Blaine has nothing on Nicole Guilmartin. When she puts her magical touch on an event, you know it. Just a swipe of her wand (AKA pen and planner) and a TV studio becomes an electric space of slinky chandeliers and a glowing dance floor. A tiresome mall transforms into a lavish art gallery and lively bistro. A barren warehouse is now an energetic fitness destination for fresh juices, workouts, and wellness.
This is Nicole Guilmartin Events – full-scale event planning and performance that knows no boundaries. She takes raw spaces and reinvents them with creative concepts only true illusionists could envision and employ. No actual hocus pocus. Just serious talent. Nicole has a huge bag of tricks, gathered from years of sitting at the (elegantly set) table with industry A-listers. Her experience portfolio reads like a Who’s Who – Janie Haas Events, Rafanelli Events, Amy Kimball Events and almost a decade of creating lavish affairs with MAX Ultimate Food. Throughout her tenure, she has stunned with such events as the cabaret-themed Boston Arts Academy Annual Benefit at the MFA, Cambridge Community Foundation Centennial at MIT Media Lab and dozens of other private events and celebrations. She is also the event producer of CREATE Boston with local chef Louis DiBiccari – a celebration of food, art, cocktail, and music.
Consider her an event whisperer, calmly managing the entire project from start to finish (translation: everyone and everything is under her soothing spell and all ducks happily fall into a row). Collaborative and innovative projects are her passion, as she dreams up the unusual and sees it through to completion.
A Bryant University grad with a business degree in marketing, when she’s not executing the events of a lifetime, Nicole is taking cues from Mother Nature – hiking or skiing when the weather gives the green light. She gets her Zen on as a certified yoga instructor but still knows how to amp things up with spin and barre. While movement feeds her active and creative mind, Nicole doesn’t discount a relaxing day at home in Andover with her own party of three – husband Joe, young son Joseph, and dog Henry.
Visit her website here