In this informative mastermind highlight interview, you’ll how to use a mastermind effectively and how it helps you drive your business forward faster!
You will learn how the Savvy Success Masterminds will help you to:
- Achieve new and energized focus to keep your business intact
- Knowledge sharing and perspective learning from other women entrepreneurs
- Clarity and the right push to scale your business
- Encouragement and motivation to get things done
- Double your income potential
- Client profiling and target strategies
- Charge your energies to achieve optimum results
- Self-accountability and fulfillment
- Clarity on client messaging and revenue goals
- Setting the right priorities
- Networking and resource sharing to boast results
- Better income planning and goal achievements
- Develop valuable connections and build your own community with support
- Access to building contacts and meaningful collaborations
- Connections with diverse networks and business expansion
- Find business solutions at new level of new devil
Stefanie Johnson — As founder and CEO of SwapIt- a new take on personal styling- my job is to inspire people to conquer their day by using their wardrobe as a tool. Shopping and personal stylists never worked for me. I knew there had to be a better way, so I created one.
A native of the Boston area, I earned a bachelor’s degree in Finance at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst. In 2006 I moved to NYC to pursue a career in the nonprofit sector and in 2015 moved back to Boston to start SwapIt. Always eager to learn and grow, I have participated in the Jewish Greening Fellowship and the Seniors Leader Program at Columbia University and completed the personal styling course from TreniMi.