Masterminds are so effective that hardcore business magazines like Forbes regularly write about the benefits a mastermind can provide for entrepreneurs.
Here’s what one Forbes article highlighted on what a mastermind can help your business with:
- Regular connection.
- Networks beyond your own to tap into.
- A trusted circle of colleagues to help you make decisions.
- A chance to learn from other businesses and leaders.
- A confidential space to discuss challenges and problems.
- A laboratory to learn and experiment.
- A reflection of your own wisdom and expertise as you help others.
- And potentially long-term friendships and connections.
“Having people around to call on when you need it is one of the soundest investments you can make.” I couldn’t agree more with Forbes Magazine on this. If you look at the most successful people in business, you’ll notice that none of them got there alone. They leveraged the crap out of their networks and connections, invested in support, created buy-in from others, and then they achieved massive success.
What do you think? Does masterminds sound like your thing? Let me know what you think and if you have questions. Just hit reply to this email, and I’ll get right back to you.
Stay tuned for my next email with all the obstacles that are keeping you stuck in your business.
P.S. In the corporate world? Ask me about my Corporate Masterminds – click here and scroll down.