I am so excited about this entry today! My online workouts are finally here, before you run off to check out my new store, I wanted to share a little more about the behind the scenes’ action and drama of bringing these workouts to life.
It’s so easy to think that it’s all fun, games and happens easily, so I wanted to get real with you today and share a little more about the process of bringing these workouts to life. Over the last few years, when I’ve shot new workouts you’ve seen me post beautiful pictures on-set: shots of beautiful South Africa, glam photo shoots, smiling poses and the works. But today we take a look at the other half that intagram and twitter didn’t see and hear
During production frustration of days when:
- Mother nature’s wind or clouds and the city’s buzzing noises disrupts our perfectly quiet scenes.
- The times we’d have to schlep to the studio at 8:30pm at night after a long day’s work.
- When people walk right through your set while you’re filming.
- Or as the blooper’s video shows: the times when I can’t get my words right and waste a ton of time.
Post Production self-doubt: No matter how hard or good the workouts are, there’s always that little voice inside me that will say:
- “What if no one likes this?”
- “What if nobody buys it?”
- “What if…all the horrible things that can go wrong goes wrong.”
That’s the thing about working for yourself and creating something: it brings up every single insecurity that you never even knew you had. You’ll go through a whirlwind of emotions from excitement, frustration, and anxiety, to overwhelm and amazement, joy and back again – while your facebook feed captures all the glam shots. While your facebook feed captures all the glam shots.
But here’s the thing – if I let my lack of confidence get the better of me:
- I wouldn’t have move forward,
- I’d always wonder “what if I had created ….”.
- I would never would have learned as much as I have or grown as an individual.
- And most importantly: I would have robbed everyone who’s ever bought my workouts from living a healthier and more active life.
So, here I am: super excited, wrapped in a little piece of nervous with a splash of insecurity with my 3 new workouts and a Pilates Super Pack just for you. I hope you’ll enjoy them, I hope you’ll use them often get fit. And above all I hope that they’ll inspire you to also create your dreams.
AND NOW our winner – CONGRATULATIONS: Anna email@example.com -please email me to claim your prize!!
Join me for my release party on March 22nd at noon at South Boston Yoga, RSVP here.
With all my love,