When people go into business for themselves, they usually do so because they’re super passionate about it. That passion can quickly dwindle due to overwhelm, exhaustion, and the growing pains of running a business.
Today I share a few strategies that have kept me motivated and excited while I built two award-winning businesses. What I’m sharing isn’t hard-core business tips – you already got all that covered! What I’m giving you today is the juicy stuff behind the scenes goodies that have helped many of my clients to create something inspiring, you’ll love it!
Are looking for more support in your business?
I’ve got you covered. Here’s how I can help:
1.Hit your Income Goal with the Ladies’ Night for Entrepreneurs on Nov 28th, 6 – 8 pm.
This pricing and sales workshop will help you to:
– price your services to hit your income goals and prevent burnout- be comfortable selling your expertise without feeling pushy or awkward
– build a sales funnel that will ensure your clients keep coming back to you for more
Space is limited, register here now.
2. Join the Savvy Success Business Masterminds; next round starts in January 2018.
These masterminds are ideal for women who want to start a side-hustle or existing business ladies who are looking to hit their first $100K in business. Get the support, expert advice and accountability from like-minded ladies plus me as your business coach and grow your business beyond your wildest dreams. Click here for more information
3. Business Coaching
FACT: the most successful six and seven-figure business owners, CEO’s of fortune 500 companies, and gold medal athletes all have a coach. Having a business coach gives you the support, awareness, and accountability you need to change the behaviors that are currently stunting your business and personal growth.
When you invest in hiring me as your business coach we’ll:
– eliminate all the distracting forces that keep you from realizing optimum business growth
– bring focus and structure to your short-term and long-term business goals.
– design and implement a step-by-step method to ensure success in your business
I’d love to invite you to hop on the phone with me to discuss this opportunity in more depth.