What to do when a business relationship goes south…because let’s be honest this will happen to you at some point in your business.
A relationship that once was supportive and energizing no longer align with your business vision. It can get complicated and ugly. All while becoming detrimental to your mental health, your business and profitability, and growth.
Relationships in your business:
- referral relationships – those who refer people to you or you to them
- someone who was a friend and is now a competitor
- employees who haven’t been able to grow with your company or skills are no longer aligned with your business
- clients who are no longer a fit for your business
These types of ‘breakups’ can sabotage your business and its growth if the mental mess doesn’t get cleaned up.
It is okay to feel whatever feelings you are feeling in the moment. Don’t push them away, but let’s take a few steps to help you navigate and move forward.
Remember there is always more clients and employees. Everyone can win and be successful. Your potential is limitless!!
YOU CAN LISTEN HERE:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What different types of relationships you have in business
- Steps to help you navigate and move forward when I client doesn’t work out.
Now I’d love to hear from you!
What was your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? Who can you share this episode with that needs to work through these steps?
NEW: APPLY TO BE PART OF THE SAVVY CEO MASTERMIND (Includes Private Coaching!)
Click here to apply and transform to a savvy and confident CEO.
As part of this program you’ll:
- Define and refine your role as CEO and transition to it
- Improve your confidence, so you can let go, lead and support your employees
- Curate and hire a core leadership team, identify who to hire when to accelerate business growth
- Create the space to build a sustainable structure that will increase profits and scale your business.
This program will start Late September/Early October. Get ready for some serious upleveling.
Download your CEO Power Sheet Below