Are you leading from a place of fear or empowerment? More importantly, do you know the difference? (Join us at the Leadership That Drives Exponential Profits workshop to step into your highest level of leadership.)
Here’s what it looks like when you are leading from fear:
- You’re preoccupied with proving yourself to your employees
- You are worried that they won’t like you, see you as mean and not nice
- You’re not addressing fundamental issues because you’re scared of being rejected
When business owners lead from this energy they shoot themselves in the foot and create more stress and frustration for both themselves, their clients, and their staff.
So what does it look like when you lead from your most empowered self?
- You’re able to have difficult conversations with grace and ease
- You honor your values and the needs of your business
- You empower your employees to shine, innovate and be badass rockstars
When you authentically lead from your highest self you have more fun in your business, your team and customers are happier and you can seamlessly unlock higher profits.
In the Up Level Project, I teach members the process that allows them to lead with confidence and ease.
Registration for the next round of the Up Level Project opens September 22nd, and to give you a taster of what you’ll get when you enroll to join us, I’m hosting a 90-minute workshop.
When you reserve your spot in the Leadership That Drives Exponential Profits workshop you’ll learn the 4 key elements that are needed to stop leading from fear and step into high-level leadership.
Click here to join us in the workshop now.
Can’t wait to see you there,
P.S. If you can’t make the workshop live → a replay will be shared immediately after! Click here to register and get the replay.