Today’s episode is all about empowering you to start taking the necessary steps to leverage your financial portfolio and create more freedom!
Nicole Peterkin Morong is a financial planner and CEO of Peterkin Financial; she’s also a speaker and a published author. Nicole Peterkin has been in practice since 2011. As an advisor, she emphasizes using money as a tool to get the lifestyle you want instead of viewing it as the obstacle to that lifestyle. You can purchase her book, If You Love Your Family, Save Like It, on her website.
In the Episode, Nicole answers the following questions:
- I’m all about higher profits and helping clients create freedom, which is why I love that your approach to money is different from most other certified financial planners. You help your clients leverage their financial portfolio to build sustainable wealth and the lifestyle they want. I’m curious, what specifically made this your focus?
- You’re the author of your book: If You Love Your Family, Save Like It —
What made you decide to write this book?
- I admire so many things about you, and one of them is that you live your business philosophy. You retired your husband from his job last year after he got laid off, and despite a $100K cut in income, you were able to absorb this loss without it having to change your lifestyle too much. How were you able to do this?
- Right now, you’re on an extensive work-action in California. For our listeners who crave more freedom like this — where would you tell them to start?
- What do you find is usually people’s biggest hurdle or reason why they are financially disorganized? And how is that affecting their business and ability to build wealth?
- Can you tell us a little more about specific business systems that you focus on to help business owners plan proactively vs. reactively in their business that will help them create more freedom? Where can they start?
- You recently launched a new program called Next Level Profits — how will this program help clients get more organized, create leverage and sustainable wealth?
- Where can people find you and learn more about your services and Next Level Profits? — Visit her website here, to learn more about this incredible program that will help you leverage your business and assets to create financial freedom.