Today on the Savvy Business Show we talk with Radell Peischler of Fertility Boss.
Radell shares her story and how she’s is speaking knowledge to women who aren’t aware of their options.
Life happens fast and lots of factors play a role in why we are having kids later in life. Such as…
- More debt when you leave college
- More options available
- Traveling more
- Multiple careers
Women are getting educated and they are smart and know what they want. So they are establishing something in their lives that is not a family yet but they want one later.
However, while you wait there are options that you can ask your OBGYN about. Fertility declines as you get older. But there are resources available that can let you know your ovarian fertility reserve.
You’ll have to advocate for yourself because everyone is busy and its not always a subject that even doctors what to talk with you about. Don’t be afraid to ask.
There is a test available that is a series of blood work to analyze your hormones along with
Don’t be afraid to change doctors and find one in your corner.
Let’s dive into a little more about egg freezing.
While Radelle agrees that it is a great option available for
- Making sure your doctor has been practicing for a long time and is board certified.
- Ovarian test to make sure you meet the requirements first
- Birth control to sync your cycle
- A really good clinic will want to see you in the beginning daily.
Note: Your body releases one egg per month – by using egg freezing you are using certain medicines to enhance your body to release more eggs per month.
You can absolutely do your normal day through the process until egg retrieval day. Radell
The amount of time your eggs can remain frozen will vary based on the age you freeze your eggs and your health. Listen to what your doctor recommends.
Empower yourself with knowledge and ask questions.
For more resources visit Radell at Fertility Boss.
To dive in more listen below.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Radell and Hanneke met
- Radell’s story
- More about the process of egg freezing
Now she pursues her passion of helping single or divorced women come together to talk about their fertility health, owning their biological clock as well as their fabulous future. She publishes a weekly conversation and podcast at www.fertilityboss.com.
What did you think??
As, always we’d love to hear from you and any take aways you have from todays episode. If you , today’s episode please share it on social media and tag us @hannekeantonelli, we can’t wait to see you online!
NEW: APPLY TO BE PART OF THE SAVVY CEO MASTERMIND (Includes Private Coaching!)
Click here to apply and transform to a savvy and confident CEO.
As part of this program you’ll:
- Define and refine your role as CEO and transition to it
- Improve your confidence, so you can let go, lead and support your employees
- Curate and hire a core leadership team, identify who to hire when to accelerate business growth
- Create women its space to build a sustainable structure that will increase profits and scale your business.
This program will start mid-October.
Get ready for some serious upleveling and invest in the best support possible to grow your business and transform to a confident and savvy CEO!
Download your CEO Power Sheet Below