What to do when a business relationship goes south…because let’s be honest this will happen to you at some point in your business.
A relationship that once was supportive and energizing no longer align with your business vision. It can get complicated and ugly. All while becoming detrimental to your mental health, your business and profitability, and growth.
Relationships in your business:
- referral relationships those who refer people to you
- someone who was a friend and is now a competitor
- employees who haven’t been able to grow with your company or skills are no longer aligned with your business
- clients who are no longer a fit for your business
These types of ‘breakups’ can sabotage your business and its growth if the mental mess doesn’t get cleaned up.
It is okay to feel whatever feelings you are feeling in the moment. Don’t push them away, but let’s take a few steps to help you navigate and move forward.
Remember there is always more clients and employees. Everyone can win and be successful. Your potential is limitless!!
YOU CAN LISTEN HERE:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What different types of relationships you have in business
- Steps to help you navigate and move forward when I client doesn’t work out.
Now I’d love to hear from you!
What was your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? Who can you share this episode with that needs to work through these steps?
And experience a day filled with space, breakthroughs, and connection to help you move to the next level in your business with more ease and joy (while making more money!)
Application to The Savvy Business Mastermind is now OPEN!
Click here to learn more and apply to be part of the Savvy Business Mastermind. The Savvy Business Mastermind is a network of ambitious entrepreneurs whose mission is to scale and grow their companies to profitable and sustainable empires, while becoming savvy CEOs, working with more ease and intention. Hop on over to get the DL now!
Download your CEO Power Sheet Below