Media Kit For Hanneke Antonelli
If you’re reading this, it means you’ve booked or are interested in booking an interview with Hanneke Antonelli (pronounced: Hun-nah-kuh). Thank you, Hanneke is delighted and honored to be your guest.
Our team has a number of resources for you, including:
- Short biography
- Website + social media links
- Contact information
- Link to approved photos
- Sample interview questions
- Optional bonuses to gift your audience
- Links to past interviews + features
If you require any other media pieces, feel free to contact Amber Alonso at email@example.com.
Hanneke is an award-winning and certified life coach with over 16 years of international business experience. An entrepreneur herself, she built two award-winning businesses in less than 5 years.
Hanneke transitioned from her sales job on Wall Street, where she negotiated billion-dollar deals to follow her dream of building her own flexible business.
She couples her business degree, Wall Street sales experience, and her decade in entrepreneurship, and coaching expertise, to help business owners uplevel their leadership skills and focus on the key factors that will allow for sustainable business growth while creating more freedom.
SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Why is it so important for a business owner to start viewing themselves as the CEO of their company?
- How can you run your business more effectively?
- What’s the biggest factor that will contribute to an effective and productive team?
Hanneke would be happy to give your audience a complimentary bonus gift: a free chapter of her new book: The Up Level Project: The ultimate guide for business owners to unlock their full potential and scale, with ease and joy.
Free Chapter: A Leader Is Born // donwloadchapter11.com // in this chapter the reader will discover how to authentically lead their business with confidence.
LINKS TO PAST INTERVIEWS
- Ella J Mae Podcast: Show me the Money with Ella J Mae and Hanneke Anotnelli
- The Self Styled Podcast: Investing in yourself with Hanneke Antonelli
- The 411K Podcast: Episode 46: Failing Forward with Hanneke Antonelli
- The Female Millennial Entrepreneur Podcast: Episode 24: Hanneke Antonelli on How to Build & Scale Your Business
- Liz on Biz: E132 – Hanneke Antonelli – Are You the CEO?
- OMG (Outlier Marketing Group): 3D Goal Setting and more with Hanneke Antonelli
- Kit Pang Boston Speaks: Podcast 5 keys to unlock a profitable biz
LINKS TO PAST FEATURES / CONTRIBUTIONS
- WELL Insiders: How to work on your business
- Huffington Post: How I Went From Corporate Burnout To A Passionate Career In One Year
- Boston Magazine: How to survive the holiday season