Back by popular demand today on the Up Level Project Podcast, it’s another podcast party with special guest Hanneke Antonelli the host of the Up Level Project Podcast and editor, producer, comedian and husband Robert Antonelli of Antonelli Visual Media. You asked so many great questions, we couldn’t leave them unanswered.
Listen to part 2 here:
Questions you’ll hear, plus we have a few surprise questions for Hanneke!
- What do you value most in friendships?
- What are you passionate about in your life?
- How is it that you always seem positive?
- How do you manage to stop the negativity of people pulling you down?
- Do you think you’d still find yourself becoming a business coach if your history looked different – say you never left South Africa?? In other words, do you feel this would have been your calling regardless? Do you feel it’s the work you’re meant to be doing?
- What are the most significant things besides family that you miss about South Africa?
- How do you think growing up in South Africa has shaped you and contributed to your success?
- What has been your biggest lesson that you would tell your just starting-out self (What do you know now that you didn’t know when you started your business.)
- What assumption is the biggest mistake most of your clients make before working with you?
- What does the decision-making process look like for others?
- Do you feel like your business is in a good place, or do you wish you were further along?
Thank you, everyone who submitted questions! We would love for you to share this episode with your friends.