One of the hardest things about being in business for yourself is staying motivated and knowing what the right course of action is to grow your business.
Being your own boss can be very isolating and overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be. With a small group of hand selected ladies and a business coach at your fingertips who meet bi-weekly to help you brainstorm and discuss topics that are specifically tailored towards your business needs, you can grow your business significantly, while still maintaining balance and joy!
This is exactly what happens in my Savvy Success Masterminds.
Forbes agree that you should join this mastermind! Here are their seven reasons why you must have a mastermind group at your fingertips:
“1. You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Participating in a mastermind typically involves you being invited by the members or going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so the quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
2. Advisement. Once you are engaged in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts and vice versa.
3. Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
4. Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By participating in a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
5. New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience, and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
6. Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
7. Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.” ~FORBES
So there you have it! If you’d like to join my exclusive masterminds, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and get more information here. Please note that I will also be launching an online mastermind in 2017, so let me know if you’d be interested in joining in this amazingly creative and practical experience to take your business to the next level.
What? Do you belong to a mastermind? Tell us all about your experience below! Read the entire Forbes article here.