100 episodes!!! I can’t believe it! I’ve talked business and life in the last 100 episodes with some special guest. You’ve shared and commented. You’ve connected me to so many remarkable people.
Special thanks to all the guests of the Up Level Project Podcast, to our producer and editor and YOU the listener! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for listening and for sharing the show with your friends.
To celebrate the 100th episode, we did something a little different. Over the last several weeks, you all have sent questions for me – everything from life to business. We hope you love the show!
You can listen here:
Questions you’ll hear:
- In a word, what was your transition from South Africa to the states like?
- What’s your favorite meal to cook?
- Do you feel that you can relate more now to Americans or South Africans and why?
- What made you decide to write a book?
- What has been your superpower as a coach, and why?
- What’s something on your bucket list?
- How have you made the hard (or at least radical) decisions to make significant changes in your life?
- What are the three most common traits that your clients share that set them up for success and then likewise that challenge them in pursuit of their goals?
- What’s an example of a goal you were able to coach yourself to achieve, and then what is a goal you’re still strategizing with yourself to achieve?
- From where do you generate your joy?
- How do you keep up the creativity? How do you “fill the well,” so to speak?
- What was your biggest challenge writing your book?
Thank you for celebrating with us! We would love for you to share it with your friends.
Want to be part of my Book Launch Team?
Get a free copy of my book before others & help me get the word out about the book! Learn more & join here.