This week’s mastermind highlight interview may be one of my favorites yet. In this interview, I get the DL on what it takes to take massive risks, run multiple projects in your company and step into that CEO mindset with our special guest: Andrea Isabelle Lucas the owner of Barre & Soul.
Get the juicy details on:
- How she built the Barre & Soul empire
- Studies with the original creator of Barre’s daughter in the UK
- Wrote a book
- Created the world’s first online barre training in the Lottie Berk methodology
- Created a clothing line and more while raising two kids practically on her own!
Become a barre teacher here!
Read more about Andrea and her new book here.
Shop her amazing workout gear here.
About Andrea Isabelle Lucas
Andrea Isabelle Lucas is the founder of Barre & Soul, a successful, rapidly growing community of studios delivering Barre & Soul method classes, and challenging, athletic Vinyasa Yoga classes to strengthen body, mind & soul.
Barre & Soul method fuses elements of ballet conditioning exercises, yoga, pilates and calisthenics for a total mind-body workout that never fails to challenge and uplift clients. Andrea has overcome personal challenges from teen pregnancy to domestic abuse and is building an empire based on her expertise and passion for women’s issues, mind/body wellness, and Barre based on the authentic Lotte Berk method.
She learned early how to fuel her inner fire through mind/body fitness, and has catapulted herself to entrepreneurial success. She is driven by a mission to support women everywhere to overcome barriers and pursue their biggest dreams with grace, grit, and strength.
What did you think??
As, always we’d love to hear from you and any take aways you have from todays episode. If you , today’s episode please share it on social media and tag us @hannekeantonelli, we can’t wait to see you online!
NEW: APPLY TO BE PART OF THE SAVVY CEO MASTERMIND (Includes Private Coaching!)
Click here to apply and transform to a savvy and confident CEO.
As part of this program you’ll:
- Define and refine your role as CEO and transition to it
- Improve your confidence, so you can let go, lead and support your employees
- Curate and hire a core leadership team, identify who to hire when to accelerate business growth
- Create women its space to build a sustainable structure that will increase profits and scale your business.
This program will start mid-January.
Get ready for some serious upleveling and invest in the best support possible to grow your business and transform to a confident and savvy CEO!
Download your CEO Power Sheet Below
Incorporate this sheet into your weekly CEO meeting and make the little adjustments that will result in massive success!
More on your message: