Meet Brain Milauskas, Owner & Creative Director at Kidstock.
“If it wasn’t for the work that we’ve done together over the last two years, my business wouldn’t have been able to survive COVID. Because of Hanneke’s coaching, I’m able to weather the storm, and I’m excited about the possibilities that lie ahead.”~ Brain Milauskas
Before working with Hanneke:
- Brian was getting stuck in the day-to-day of running a business and had very little bandwidth to effectively manage and lead his team.
Why Brian decided to hire Hanneke:
- When faced with a team who required guidance, I would often prioritize “getting them started” before finalizing my own thoughts on “where I wanted to go”. I led the team in circles to “keep them moving” while I determined where we were going to go, ultimately tiring them out and leaving them unconfident in what direction they were expected to lead themselves.”
- During the pandemic, Brian harnessed a new vision for Kidstock!, and his team and hired Hanneke to help him:
- gain clarity about his vision,
- effectively step into his role as visionary and business strategist
- lead (and structure) his team by inspiring them
Transformation experienced as a result of working with Hanneke:
“My professional world has grown, matured, stabilized, and literally exudes joy. I am indebted to Hanneke for pushing me, understanding me, contradicting me, supporting me, laughing with me, and not accepting any BS from me. I am so excited about what’s next! The “clarity” of the past year’s journey has been rewarding, to say the least. You did not change who I was, but you changed how I saw myself, which changes what I can and will do moving forward.”
Changes that happened in the way the business is managed as a result of working with Hanneke :
- Focusing on stepping out of the day-to-day tasks and focusing on profit-driving tasks
- Clear organizational structure and role definement of the entire team
- Systems and structures to support the business at any size
- Increased revenue, breaking the million-dollar mark (pre-pandemic, full recovery with projections for an even higher grossing year in 2022.)
- A more proactive and independent team.
- More focused business without losing the breadth and variety of the experience the business provides to customers.
- A sustainable strategy to protect the business from future economic downturns.
- Expanding into an additional location to increase the productivity (and satisfaction) of his team.
- Brian is more joyful, and he’s excited about the possibilities that lie ahead.
Uncover your full potential as a satisfied and inspired business leader who can spot opportunities beyond your team’s wildest dreams.
“Today is a day to pause and reflect on the past two years, and to acknowledge, with debt and gratitude, the endless and consistent guidance, vision, and faith you contributed to Kidstock! staying in business. I sincerely credit you with us coming out of the pandemic stronger than we went in!
Thank you, Hanneke.” ~ Brain Milauskas
Apply to work with me here and increase your freedom now.
Brian is the founding creative director of Kidstock! Creative Theater.
He is a lifelong resident of Winchester, a graduate of Tufts University, and occasionally a florist/special events designer. His past directing and design credits include work with the Boston Children’s Theatre, the Winchester Cooperative Theater, and the Lyric Stage Company in Boston where he produced the family theater series “Once Upon A Time with Kidstock!”
Brian directed 15 productions at Winchester High School over more than 10 years including an award-winning production of Taming of the Shrew. His Director/Designer credits at NDT include You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown, Little Shop of Horrors, Lettice & Lovage, Into the Woods, 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (IRNE nomination), Lend Me A Tenor, Steel Magnolias, 9-5, Sunset Blvd, The Cemetery Club, Next to Normal, Gypsy, God of Carnage & A Little Night Music.